ZrRa series two options you regret getting?

jeudi 18 février 2016

I'm in the process of moving from a 11 year ZRa to a new ZRa aka series two. My question since I'm partially self funding is, are there any options that are on the two that you wish you hadn't bothered with in retrospect? I'm thinking stuff like the single sided front forks or the carbon fibre parts Have any of these parts worn out prematurely or became a hassle to maintain? I'm on the fence between specing a series two that's almost exactly the same as my original ZRa or taking advantage of stuff that's available on the two that wasn't available on the original. I don't want to spend a lot of money that in retrospect that ends up not being worth it.

I'm really happy with way my Zra has held up, other then clothing guards it has been pretty much rock solid so that's why I'm contemplating going for another one but also on my mind is the fact that TiLite has changed a lot as a company and maybe I should look at another manufacturer?
ZrRa series two options you regret getting?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire