Hey all -
Just wanted to share some information that I haven't seen here. I have a Ti Lite ZR2 with the Slipstream fork and wanted to use the Froglegs softroll, but as some of you may know they use a 608 bearing which won't fit on the fork. I just spoke to Froglegs and they now offer the same caster with an R6 bearing which will fit and its availiable at Sportaid for ~$85/pr.
EPIC Aluminum Wide Softroll Caster 4 x 1.4
Just wanted to share some information that I haven't seen here. I have a Ti Lite ZR2 with the Slipstream fork and wanted to use the Froglegs softroll, but as some of you may know they use a 608 bearing which won't fit on the fork. I just spoke to Froglegs and they now offer the same caster with an R6 bearing which will fit and its availiable at Sportaid for ~$85/pr.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire