First of all I wanted to say that I am not affiliated with this company at all.
I just wanted to share my experience about this product that hopefully will help many of you.
I got the bed jet version two on kick starter and just received it about a month ago. It is a fan that allows you to heat and cool your bed. With being a quadriplegic that has issues with temperature regulation this is great for me at night. There were many times where I'd be really cold when I got into bed so the layer up with blankets only to wake up if you hours later from being so hot. But now I can control the heated fan with my smart phone or the included remote and set a timer so it helps me fall asleep and not wake up later burning up.
If you have issues with your temperature regulation at night definitely check this out
Amazon Smile Link to support spinal cord research
http://ift.tt/2176VJS
BedJet climate control
I just wanted to share my experience about this product that hopefully will help many of you.
I got the bed jet version two on kick starter and just received it about a month ago. It is a fan that allows you to heat and cool your bed. With being a quadriplegic that has issues with temperature regulation this is great for me at night. There were many times where I'd be really cold when I got into bed so the layer up with blankets only to wake up if you hours later from being so hot. But now I can control the heated fan with my smart phone or the included remote and set a timer so it helps me fall asleep and not wake up later burning up.
If you have issues with your temperature regulation at night definitely check this out
Amazon Smile Link to support spinal cord research
http://ift.tt/2176VJS
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire