Good morning (7:47 EST)
I've had pain flare ups accompanied by weakness in legs recently and based on experience from about 3 years ago when I ended up in hospital for an epidural treatment I went to pain management doctor for a check up. MRI shows progressive disc degeneration in lower lumbar. My SCI is in cervical spine but muscle atrophy on left side has bent the lower spine - so - problems.
I'm interested in feedback regarding methylprednisolone pack - the 3 day regimen. I just took 2 pills before breakfast - slated to take 1 at midday and then 2 more at bed time. Then lower doses on 2 consecutive days.
What can I expect? Reading up on this, it looks to be some potent stuff.
Thanks
Question about methylprednisolone
I've had pain flare ups accompanied by weakness in legs recently and based on experience from about 3 years ago when I ended up in hospital for an epidural treatment I went to pain management doctor for a check up. MRI shows progressive disc degeneration in lower lumbar. My SCI is in cervical spine but muscle atrophy on left side has bent the lower spine - so - problems.
I'm interested in feedback regarding methylprednisolone pack - the 3 day regimen. I just took 2 pills before breakfast - slated to take 1 at midday and then 2 more at bed time. Then lower doses on 2 consecutive days.
What can I expect? Reading up on this, it looks to be some potent stuff.
Thanks
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire