does anybody have a idea how i could contact round betty wheels ?, I've been calling that number they got on their website for the last couple of day and no one picks up . I hope customer service is not like this for this company cause i just ordered some set of dino's and I am trying to contact them to see how long they going to take to ship it to me but no one picks up . I look up the address they have on their website on google map and it shows me a family home in washington . any body has an idea how I could contact them and how this small company works ? , do they built the wheels in a family home like a garage or something or did google take me to a wrong address .:banghead::crazy:
round betty
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire