Pseudomonas

mercredi 17 février 2016

Hey guys I have a question for you. How common is multi-resistant pseudomonas? I did have fever and chills but I took antibiotics and now I no longer have the fever. My temperature is normal and my blood pressure at this point seems normal. The problem is my family doctor is concerned because it's multi-resistant. He said that the only way to treat it is by IV antibiotics. Over the last 7 years the only thing I've really had to deal with is resistant ecoli. Should I be freaking out about this? I should add in that I am on an immunosuppressant white blood cell count is dropped to 2.7 from 3.7 the other day. I don't know what it is at the moment. It's been below 5 since November. That's a whole nother conversation though.


Should I be freaking the heck out? I'm still waiting on my urologist because I felt it was necessary to let him know what's going on.
Pseudomonas

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire