Colostomy ????''ss

samedi 27 février 2016

Of the varied 'ostomys' can an opinion of the best 1be given please or if its even for me.
Have no problems of a healthy form reaching all way down & out, w/ pro-biotics, stool softners, digestive enzymes. ..
Day 4-5, 5 really pushing it though,, it's sitting there, uncomfortable inflamed feeling & I have to do a nauseous bloating drink & to uncomfortable to sit up, , so lay all day 8+ hours waiting on a purge,, + side though-- w/ no assistance.
Guess that sounds semi easy in rigorous SCI arena of this issue but just weighing my options.
From that info if i were to pursue 1 does it sound like A sigmoid loop perhaps?
What's duration time of say the above fashioned ostomy for a bag fill/change. Think I read 3 days? Correct?

--Does anyone here wear a stomach binder that also have an ostomy?
--Does a quad belly or any larger gut cause of SCI go away or semi away with an ostomy?

Guess you'd have to get crafty w/ scissors to wear all/ostomy bag/holder/& binder/perhaps feasible though depending in between purges/ bag site. I like the ab binder for support or I feel wobbly.

I know the ranting & raving of ease w/ ostomy but given my routine does sound a bit nice compared to others grueling BP ordeals ..4 days, a drink then no assistance just to chair to bathroom. Never completely easy though. Gotta spend all day babysittin a nauseous bloated blahhh..
looking for a vote. Would most ya'll, stick with normal routine or vie for surgery. I mean given the ease and all it is somewhat daunting/already have 1 hose SP/cath.
Colostomy ????''ss

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire