Can someone point me to a blog/info of Paras who Fly frequently.

samedi 20 février 2016

I will be taking a near cross country trip with my fiance in a few months and I am considering flying for the first time since being injured. I am honestly scared to fly, due to some horror stories I have read about broken/lost chairs ect. ect. ect. I don't really have any Idea how the process works post Injury. Can I bring my chair aboard (folding, manual)? I will need to bring a boxed shower chair with me. Do they charge for my chair as extra luggage or is it free as it is medical equipment? What do I do about layovers (planned or unplanned) without access to my chair? What are the best known Airlines for access? What are some good tips and tricks? Tricks for saving money. Ideas of things that I will need to know. Perhaps someone could point me to a somewhat recent, helpful post about flying as a para. I will be going from Florida (Tampa, Orlando or Jacksonville) to N.Y.C. (I don't know what airport yet) Thank you for any help and advice.
Can someone point me to a blog/info of Paras who Fly frequently.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire