Vicair Vector x ?

lundi 15 février 2016

What do you ladies and gentlemen think of the new Vicair Vector X 3.5" cushion. I need a new cushion and my primary care people are forcing RoHo down my throat. While RoHo is probably the best cushion for me - it is a high maintenance cushion the my care givers cannot maintain. I have been using a Supracor. I have read great reviews of the new Vicair cushion but would like to hear from actual users that I value the opinion of. I have babied the small sore I have for years. It is not going away so I am changing my attack mode from cure to managing. I only have a little time left. I have done right and must face the facts. Die miserable laying in bed or die the happiest I can be. I'm not being morbid, I am a realist and must face the truth.

Donnie Wyatt
Vicair Vector x ?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire