I am trying to use a Invacare wheelchair as a base for a robot for an AI class I teach. I need to connect up a PC to the chair to control it.
The chair is a Ranger II MWD with a MKIV- RII joystick. The motor controls is model 1068078 and it has two round ports besides the port the joystick is connected two. I am looking for any specifications on these two ports.
One is a 4 or 5 pin, round port just below where the joystick wires connect to the controller. The other is a 8 or 9 pin, round port at the bottom of the motor controller.
I have reviewed the user manual for the chair and search the web, but can't find anything on either of these ports. I have seen reference to a serial data port for Invacare chairs, but no specifics.
Any information on either of these ports would be helpful.
Specs on data ports on an Invacare Ranger II MWD?
The chair is a Ranger II MWD with a MKIV- RII joystick. The motor controls is model 1068078 and it has two round ports besides the port the joystick is connected two. I am looking for any specifications on these two ports.
One is a 4 or 5 pin, round port just below where the joystick wires connect to the controller. The other is a 8 or 9 pin, round port at the bottom of the motor controller.
I have reviewed the user manual for the chair and search the web, but can't find anything on either of these ports. I have seen reference to a serial data port for Invacare chairs, but no specifics.
Any information on either of these ports would be helpful.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire