Q7 tie-down points?

dimanche 28 février 2016

A few days ago I received my new Quickie Q7 chair/extender. It's really great, except that I can't find any tie-down points for when I travel by paratransit. The seat back has a grab bar (I think Quickie calls it a "towel bar"), but it's way too high for a safe tie-down, and will probably wreck the adjustable back if used for tie-down points. The minimal frame does have a crossbar, but it's right up under the seat, inaccessible to van drivers. There are couple of ~3/8" crossbars (that appear to be attached to the Extender plates) that seem too light for the tension of tie-down straps. In front, the place where the frame attaches to the offset caster tubes might work, but I'm still worried about racking the frame.

Can any Q7 user who uses paratransit or buses help me figure out where I can tell the drivers to attach the tie-downs? I'm in a bit of a panic, 'cause I've got to go to a wound clinic on Tuesday. Thanks, fw
Q7 tie-down points?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire