Independent Living Communities in Tampa - Clearwater area

mercredi 17 février 2016

Hello,

I'm in the process of trying to find an independent living facility for my mom - she's 87 yrs. old - has had some pretty radical spine surgery that has left her partially immobilized. (Looks like the problems I've had with stenosis could well be hereditary).

I wondered if anyone out here has had experience in this area - I don't think she needs "assisted living" - she currently owns he own home in New Port Richey but really can't maintain it in her current state. She needs to be able to socialize more and have access to some assistance and PT facilities.

I have siblings in the area as well but they are only able to provide limited time and assistance.

Any advice or links would be appreciated - I've already started searching for resources via the web.

Thanks
Independent Living Communities in Tampa - Clearwater area

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire