I have not been a heavy laxative user at all, more of a manual evac for 10 years six times a week, then for the last two I have used enemeez twice a week and manual evac another 4 times a week. My GI doctor says I have developed a massive megasigmoid.
Things have gotten sluggish lately, so I went to see a Physiatrist who told me to take Miralax the night before using the enemeez, but here I have read many times not to take laxatives.
i have developed a megasigmoid without ever using laxatives, from being backed up often and storing feces in the sigmoid area. I have began taking miralax once a week to help move things along and it has helped.
The question is, how often is advisable. Is once a week, once every two weeks, once a month sporadic enough to help without putting my bowels to sleep? Thanks.
Miralax - Megacolon
Things have gotten sluggish lately, so I went to see a Physiatrist who told me to take Miralax the night before using the enemeez, but here I have read many times not to take laxatives.
i have developed a megasigmoid without ever using laxatives, from being backed up often and storing feces in the sigmoid area. I have began taking miralax once a week to help move things along and it has helped.
The question is, how often is advisable. Is once a week, once every two weeks, once a month sporadic enough to help without putting my bowels to sleep? Thanks.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire