Hi,
Not sure if this is in the right forum but I was hoping to find people that have had the surgery and how bad the recovery was and whether it made any difference. I am based in England and am aware that Dr Falci is the man to go to in the States but (un)fortunately I don't meet the SCI criteria for Craig. Was wondering if anyone has had the surgery done in England?
Thank you
Post traumatic tethered cord surgery
Not sure if this is in the right forum but I was hoping to find people that have had the surgery and how bad the recovery was and whether it made any difference. I am based in England and am aware that Dr Falci is the man to go to in the States but (un)fortunately I don't meet the SCI criteria for Craig. Was wondering if anyone has had the surgery done in England?
Thank you
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire