Looking to find out who has had a good experience with a seating clinic, and/or pressure mapping, etc
the DME I had didn't really seem to know fit etc, as I have learned much since being in my first chair that it is not really the right set up
So I am hoping to learn who KNOWS what they are doing and companies to trust in this area
Willing to go a bit of distance if have to
thanks for your input
Those of you in or close-ish by Nor Cal---opinion on seating clinic, pressure mapping
the DME I had didn't really seem to know fit etc, as I have learned much since being in my first chair that it is not really the right set up
So I am hoping to learn who KNOWS what they are doing and companies to trust in this area
Willing to go a bit of distance if have to
thanks for your input
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire