What is the "most comfortable" rental vehicle w/hand controls you have got recently?

samedi 20 février 2016

I am a t-10 para in decent shape. I have to take a near cross country trip in a few months with my fiance and I am considering my travel options. I will either drive, fly or take a train. I will probably make some posts with some questions about each method in the coming days, after doing some research here. I will need a rental vehicle regardless at my destination, so my first thought is to drive as I have made this trip before in a car. Also, i am guessing that is the cheapest option. Anyway, I am curious what vehicles people have rented in which they can have hand controls added. I have rented a car many times in the past few years. I am usually given a Chevy Impala or Malibu which is fine for shorter trips but I would like something nicer with more comfortable seats for this trip. I have asked for a minivan in the past, but was told they can no longer install hand controls in them due to side curtain air bags. I was thinking an Escalade or Caddy of some sort as I hear the seats are near Lazy-Boy comfort. Anyway, can I get some reviews of comfy rentals and the company rented from. Thank You. :)
What is the "most comfortable" rental vehicle w/hand controls you have got recently?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire