.mpp project file

jeudi 18 février 2016

I have quite a large plan of the project I'm working in 2015 for a few months. About a week ago, everything was in order. Now, when I tried to open .mpp file manager or "recently opened files" project (program) opens but does not open its .mpp. I see next error msg:
?Project cannot recognize this file format. Do you want to open this file as text only??

When I try to just open the program and then manually navigate to the folder where my .mpp and open it is already here in this way, the project actually stop responding.

I can open a new blank project; everything works fine, so I think that my file has become corrupted. I've read a few things that could potentially help as the restoration project, the restoration of previous versions and remove all references / progenitor of the plan, but they do not help. Who knows the answer what it is...

Thank you in advance!
.mpp project file

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire