So, I have become obsessed with adaptive surfing. My board is 9' long and bulky enough so as a T4, I have no desire to wreck my car by poorly attempting to secure my board to roof racks. I have transferred into all the makes and models of minivans I know and am leaning towards the Dodge Caravan with its "stow n go" rear seating and its reasonable pricing. I'm looking at year models 2009-2013 and my question to everyone is this...............
I'm wanting to transfer into the driver seat and pull my light weight chair in through the sliding door behind me. I don't want to sit side-on and pull it in, I'm hoping to attach carabiner on a line to chair and then use a pulley style system to drag it in. As you can probably tell, this idea is only in my head and I have never actually seen it done. I believe there are plenty of people out there that have probably come up with some low tech genius system, you are the people I am hoping to hear back from!!! Any input is much appreciated!
I'm trying to get away from so much twisting and reaching in order to preserve my spine and joints
Thanks,
roller:thinking:
Dodge Caravan project. Ideas wanted
I'm wanting to transfer into the driver seat and pull my light weight chair in through the sliding door behind me. I don't want to sit side-on and pull it in, I'm hoping to attach carabiner on a line to chair and then use a pulley style system to drag it in. As you can probably tell, this idea is only in my head and I have never actually seen it done. I believe there are plenty of people out there that have probably come up with some low tech genius system, you are the people I am hoping to hear back from!!! Any input is much appreciated!
I'm trying to get away from so much twisting and reaching in order to preserve my spine and joints
Thanks,
roller:thinking:
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire