The cure for being cold

lundi 15 février 2016

Since I was injured I have always been cold and miserable in the winter but I have finally found the solution, a heated jacket. There are a lot of battery powered heated jackets on the market but none put out much heat and they don't last long on a charge. I then found that Milwaukee, Bosch and Dewalt all make 12v battery powered heated jackets so I got a Milwaukee 2 months ago and love it. It's a jacket that is not overly bulky so it does not interfere with pushing a wheelchair, I also can keep the house temp much lower. The battery last about 2 hours on high which is ok but not great, you can upgrade to a bigger battery. You can also buy a cigarette lighter power adapter which is what I ended up doing. I run mine off of my power assist wheelchair battery all day no problem. Good jacket with the battery, great jacket with the power adapter.

http://ift.tt/22iXXXU

http://ift.tt/1ohWkKj

http://ift.tt/1ohWm4P

I did A LOT of research on these and tried several because they are all very different, so if anyone is interested I will post more.
The cure for being cold

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire