I'm not sure if this is the right sub forum but here we go.
For about the past 1.25yrs months if I stay up "late" I'll get this weird sensation and if I don't tilt/recline back I'll pass out. Plus, "late" isn't all that late, around 9.30pm compared to before when I was going to bed around midnight. My meds or diet didn't change either. It's not my heart as the Dr.'s put in a pacemaker and so far that isn't doing anything!
So my only solution thus far is to go to bed early around 8.30pm-9.30pm which is pathetic and it's not addressing the root of the problem. Does anyone else have similar problems, or used to? For reference sake I'm 29yrs old, 6'4", ~190lbs and eat healthy and my injury is C4/C5 incomplete.
Any ideas?
Passing out!
For about the past 1.25yrs months if I stay up "late" I'll get this weird sensation and if I don't tilt/recline back I'll pass out. Plus, "late" isn't all that late, around 9.30pm compared to before when I was going to bed around midnight. My meds or diet didn't change either. It's not my heart as the Dr.'s put in a pacemaker and so far that isn't doing anything!
So my only solution thus far is to go to bed early around 8.30pm-9.30pm which is pathetic and it's not addressing the root of the problem. Does anyone else have similar problems, or used to? For reference sake I'm 29yrs old, 6'4", ~190lbs and eat healthy and my injury is C4/C5 incomplete.
Any ideas?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire