My name is Mike. I was injured from a fall in 2009 and became an L1 complete. Many of you know the type of pain that comes with this type of injury.(Nerve pain, burning, shoulders.......) For years I have tried several different types of meds, and none of them helped like I hoped. I just assumed that's how it was suppose to be. I was wrong!! Four months ago my father-in-law introduced me to a product called Limu. It did unbelievable things for his back and arthritis. So I decided to give it a try. Only drinking 2oz in the morning and 2oz at night; my shoulder pain was totally gone in 3 days. So was my wife's back pain. About the 10th day I noticed I did not need my second dose of pain meds in the afternoon. Obviously I was pretty pumped! Just within the first two weeks I was sleeping better, my numbness that I had for a unknown reason in my hands was gone, sleeping a LOT better, and my bowls where back on track. Needless to say I was feeling better than I have in 6 years. And on top of that, I was taking half of my prescribed dosage. It's no secret what it has in it. It's just a juice. It has apple, mango, papaya, pear, and Fucoidan. There has been well over 1000 scientific studies that has been done on the super nutrient Fucoidan. Just look it up and you'll see. Pubmed.gov is one place.
I'm not making any claims and the company is not either. I just know what it has done for me and my family and wanted to share it with you. I even started to promote it,(not sell it) because of how it has helped me.
If you have any questions just let me know. I'd be happy to talk to you. Also, if you want to browse around, check out these sites.
limunation.com
miketullos.iamlimu.com
Thanks,
Mike
This ELIMINATED my nerve pain.
I'm not making any claims and the company is not either. I just know what it has done for me and my family and wanted to share it with you. I even started to promote it,(not sell it) because of how it has helped me.
If you have any questions just let me know. I'd be happy to talk to you. Also, if you want to browse around, check out these sites.
limunation.com
miketullos.iamlimu.com
Thanks,
Mike
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire