heel ulcer

jeudi 18 février 2016

I developed a sore on my heel =/ Last month I had it checked since the skin seemed so dry around the area, and a blood blister started to peeled off. Well, last week I nicked my heel on my chair before the shower and BOOM! Hole city now. I've kept pressure off, covered with gauze and will see my wound care nurse tomorrow morning. (BTW, am I the only one who has a hell'va time getting in? They are always so booked!) What I was wondering is the skin around my entire left heel seems puffier than my right. It also bled this morning, is that normal for a ulcer? I'm worried because it looks so gnarly but there is no foul odor, no fever etc... I wear a kfao & have been more active in PT the last year, which I'm guessing made it rub too much against the skin. I will also be taking that in to get readjusted.
heel ulcer

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire