Mitrofanoff Help, please?

mardi 23 février 2016

Hi,

I had a mitrofanoff with augmentation in 1995. For 20 years, I never had any problems. It worked perfectly through a pregnancy and 2 large stone blastings. I just had some small but scattered stones removed. I believe at least 1 was putting pressure on where the channel meets the bladder. Beginning 10 days before removal and continuing until now - a little over 3 weeks total - I have not been able to cath while laying on my sides at all, and occasionally can't do it sitting up (1 full day, plus this morning). My dr. is not helpful and has probably never worked with my kind of setup.
From what I've read here, perhaps it is bent or kinked at the bottom.
What kind of testing do urologists do to visualize the conduit and how have any of you with similar issues resolve them?
Thanks for any help...

Alissa
Mitrofanoff Help, please?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire