Hello all,
I am a recent crutch user. It has been a complete change in my life and I am not sure how much more it is going to change. In few days I am starting to go for my job. I am looking for advices and suggestions from you all so that I can be ready to phase things that are going to come my way. It would be help if you all can share your experience and provide me some warnings.
Mobility advice
I am a recent crutch user. It has been a complete change in my life and I am not sure how much more it is going to change. In few days I am starting to go for my job. I am looking for advices and suggestions from you all so that I can be ready to phase things that are going to come my way. It would be help if you all can share your experience and provide me some warnings.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire