So I had that pressure ulcer under my ichial bone on my left buttocks that has been healed for about two and a half months. I started having sharp nerve pains in my leg when that area was touched but as my wound healed so did the nerve pain. Well about two weeks after my wound healed the sharp stabbing nerve pain in my left leg came back. The pain was on and off until it was chronically on and now I have chronic nerve pain that shoots down my left leg whenever I am sitting or when my leg lays flat down in bed and I still don't have any sign of a wound. I am a C5 motor and C4 sensory complete quadriplegic who has had nerve pain in my arms for years. My spinal cord doctor says it is very unusual for a complete quadriplegic to have sensory issues so far below the level of injury as I am having now because the nerve pain in my leg is stemming from pressure being applied to that area below the ichial where I cannot feel anything. It is the type of pain people describe that involves their sciatica. Is it possible to have nerve regeneration 13 years out post-injury?
Regenerating nerves from pressure ulcer?
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire