elevator broken (again)

mercredi 27 avril 2016

Hello guys,

I'm a tenant in a build, and I live in the 2nd floor.
The building has an elevator that keeps malfunctioning, it broke for 6 days in February, broke in December for 3 days, and now it has been broken for 2 weeks.
The expected time to fix the elevator will be 8 to 10 weeks.
While the elevator is not working, I cannot leave my house, I'm stuck at home.
If this elevator problem happened one time, this wouldn't be an issue, the problem is that the elevator breaks often, it's never repaired, it's only patched.
I know the landlord has to accommodate me, but what can I do to make sure the elevator is properly fixed ?
What rights do I have, and what can I do ?
I'm pretty sure I'm not suppose to be locked at home for over 2 months while I wait the elevator to be fixed.

Thanks !
elevator broken (again)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire