Im 20 years old and been getting 3 pills of Vesicare daily for 4 months to cure my bladder spasms.
Before getting this medication I used to have plenty of bladder accidents. Now im fine , controlled urination every 4 hours.
Thing is , im worried that the prolonged use of this medication will have a negative effect on my health and bladder recuperation.
Except the heavy price I got to pay for them.
Im t9 level injury and I have a good progress on my sensitivity but still cant release one drop of urine myself. Probably vesicare being the cause ?
If anyone has similar experience please advice me if i should continue this therapy or quit.
Bladder spasm medication
Before getting this medication I used to have plenty of bladder accidents. Now im fine , controlled urination every 4 hours.
Thing is , im worried that the prolonged use of this medication will have a negative effect on my health and bladder recuperation.
Except the heavy price I got to pay for them.
Im t9 level injury and I have a good progress on my sensitivity but still cant release one drop of urine myself. Probably vesicare being the cause ?
If anyone has similar experience please advice me if i should continue this therapy or quit.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire