Hello, I am a T3 para and quite lonely at night, so I am considering a dog or cat. I am more a dog person but I am concerned with the maintenance and cleanup of one. I am looking at miniature goldendoodle or labradoodles.
For those of you living on your own, is taking the dog out 3-4 times daily and picking up the poop a large burden? That is the part that has me nervous.
Is it difficult to maintain a dog by yourself? Should I concede and just get a cat?
Caring for a pet
For those of you living on your own, is taking the dog out 3-4 times daily and picking up the poop a large burden? That is the part that has me nervous.
Is it difficult to maintain a dog by yourself? Should I concede and just get a cat?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire