Infections and ejaculation

vendredi 22 avril 2016

So I was wondering, in the male post SCI quest to reach sexual relief could it result in health problems? Say we are trying things like penile vibration, or electro stim to tigger ejaculation but we also have and indeweling suprapubic catheter which means that are bladder is all almost always colonized with bacteria, if we were successful in triggering ejaculaton could bacteria use that as an opportunity to get into the Ejaculatory system the testicles,epididymis etc and cause an infection down there? Is this especially concerning if we have an actual infection ( well at least high bacteria and white cell count,no fever nausea etc. ). This is quite concerning because infections in the down there, have been linked to cause Ejaculatory duct blockage, which there is no treatment for other than very invasive surgery! I like most men would want to avoid that! The other problem is ejaculation provides relief and health benefits, and should be stimulated everything has to be kept moving or it will atrophy. It always feels like the more I try and help my body, the more I dive into unknown potentially dangerous waters


SCI- nurse let me know, as always thanks for your time.
Infections and ejaculation

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire