Weirdest UTI yet, which antibiotic?

samedi 30 avril 2016

Here's my test results, I've had it for 2mths, took Macrobid, seemed good, cleared up. Stopped Macrobid, next day instantly knew horrible fish smell and milky urine. Never has a uti smelled this gross fishy smell ever! Took another sample in and this time it's not sensitive to Macrobid. In your experience what is the best antibiotic for this weird uti w/Beta-lacamase"


I have never taken any of these antibiotics listed before for a uti. it's a weird one?

Any thoughts? Please & Thanks.....

Dr. phoned, but I missed call, now not open till Monday.

Final
Organism 1 1) ESCHERICHIA COLI OVER 100 M CFU/L
- Susceptibility testing of this organism indicates
production of a broad-spectrum beta-lactamase.
This isolate may be clinically resistant to all
penicillins and cepahalosporins. Follow infection
control precautions as prescribed by your
institution or hospital.



Antibiotic Susceptibility
Org1
Ampicillin
R
Cephalothin/Cephalexin
R
Cefixime
R
Ceftriaxone
R
Meropenem
S
Ertapenem
S
Trimethoprim-Sulfa
R
Ciprofloxacin
R
Gentamicin
R
Tobramycin
I
Amikacin
S
Tetracycline
R
Nitrofurantoin
R
Fosfomycin
S



Weirdest UTI yet, which antibiotic?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire