How long does it take to go back the same bladder capacity as you had before foley
I have always had a SUPER spastic bladder. I used to wake up every 3 hours for catheter. When I got pregnant it got worse so I switched to Foley. I did urodynamic yesterday and I leaked within 10 ml of water insert.. Will my capacity goes back to the way it was after I get rid of Foley? I will have Botox injections in August too
Going back to IC from Foley
I have always had a SUPER spastic bladder. I used to wake up every 3 hours for catheter. When I got pregnant it got worse so I switched to Foley. I did urodynamic yesterday and I leaked within 10 ml of water insert.. Will my capacity goes back to the way it was after I get rid of Foley? I will have Botox injections in August too
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire