Any1 currently upgraded to this chair.?
I've been in the Invacare TDX model for all times, now they said Invacare no longer makes chairs or is off the list for a "new" 1. Which is kahoots cause they have a full functioning website w/brand new chairs???
1 thing I know is seating is Everything.
So cross referencing the two, Permobil is all upgraded electronics, speed, said it climbs like never before which is cool, and similar center point drive, 6 wheel, to TDX, but not like I can try a quick seating with 1.
I saw the arms are different, so the joystick/drive will be, the backing looks different and no doubt the seat will be, so I'm offset on that fact. Transferring over from my 1st was a crued experience for some reason. I just was wobbly & couldn't seem to do anything..But finally wore into it..Now it's comfort set.
Wonder if those amenities can be swapped or fabricated over to the Permobil?? Hmm that's actually a better question for my chair tech guy. Well how are they otherwise?
Permobil 300
I've been in the Invacare TDX model for all times, now they said Invacare no longer makes chairs or is off the list for a "new" 1. Which is kahoots cause they have a full functioning website w/brand new chairs???
1 thing I know is seating is Everything.
So cross referencing the two, Permobil is all upgraded electronics, speed, said it climbs like never before which is cool, and similar center point drive, 6 wheel, to TDX, but not like I can try a quick seating with 1.
I saw the arms are different, so the joystick/drive will be, the backing looks different and no doubt the seat will be, so I'm offset on that fact. Transferring over from my 1st was a crued experience for some reason. I just was wobbly & couldn't seem to do anything..But finally wore into it..Now it's comfort set.
Wonder if those amenities can be swapped or fabricated over to the Permobil?? Hmm that's actually a better question for my chair tech guy. Well how are they otherwise?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire