Another fracture

mardi 19 avril 2016

Did it again. This is the second time in the past five years that I took a nose dive out of bed and ended up with a fracture. This time it was the radius. It is a clean break about a half inch frgm the wrist joint. I managed to get x-rayed and casted in about 3 hours by staying away from the ER. The cast is plastic-like stuff. They picked blue to match the color of my eyes. The doc said it is a pretty common fracture for people who extend their arm to break the fall. I will be casted for at least 4 weeks. It is my right arm. Typing left handed and everything else is slooow. The cast will stay on for 4 weeks. I will be scarce around here for a while.
Another fracture

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire