Suicide rear door on camry makes life much easier.

dimanche 24 avril 2016

I am a t10 para complete with a folding chair. I never liked the idea of dragging my chair over me to put in the front seat. I drove Rx8's since I was injured, because of the rear suicide doors, although they are pretty, the engines in them suck and are very high maintenance. I found a 2011 camry for cheap (IMO) with only 35k on it. I had a custom shop install this suicide door conversion, it has an actuator connected to the door, so I press a button under the dash and the door opens/closes. The whole setup cost me 1600. I could have gotten it done for 1200 without the actuator. I have had it for about a year and a half now and it works like a charm. Just an Idea for people who would like to make their lives easier (IMO) p.s. Hope the pictures come out well. p.s.s I know this may need to be put in another forum but I chose LIFE, because I would like as many people to see i as possible.
Attached Images
  
Suicide rear door on camry makes life much easier.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire