Right Flank Pain

samedi 30 avril 2016

For about 8 days now I've had right flank pain. No chills, fever, or nausea. (do have diarrhea) Urine is fine, though not feeling the urge as much as normal. I haven't been as hungry either. The pain when it started was sharp and quick. When I'm sitting up I don't feel it as much (just like a dull ache). However when I lay down it hurts so much I can't take deep breaths. This has caused me to not get very much rest so I'm tired.

I'm not sure if this is muscular. It very well could be. I do have a history of back pain, though right now my back does not hurt other than its stiff in the mornings. The other day I did stretch over my cars console to open the door in the back. But like I said this pain started about 8 days ago.
Not sure if I should go to urgent care?
Right Flank Pain

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire