My M300 has started to give me problems. For the third time in the past few weeks I was out in my back yard and my chair abruptly stopped when a wheel hit a hole. My R Net mono display flashed an exclamation point and then displayed "Brake Error."Through trial and error I found that by powering off, disengaging the brakes, rocking the chair a little, and resetting the brakes the problem goes away. It is a real concern right now because my right forearm is in a cast, and I cannot reset the brakes. I have to call for help. Is this problem normal? My good tech moved away and his replacement does not have a clue as to what is causing this. I tried replicating the problem with someone standing by to help but it will not do it then. Arrrrgh!
Permobil R Net brake error
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire