Schwalbe Marathon Plus has changed

lundi 18 avril 2016

I just purchased a new chair and like the two before it, I ordered the Schwalbe Marathon Plus tires and have been very happy with them. On my new chair I noticed the tread design has changed, which is fine, but it seems more than that changed. My new chair doesn't roll nearly as well as my old chair, until I throw on my old wheel set on my new chair, which is the same, Spinergy LX. I can easily push my finger into the tread of the new tires, they are softer than the old ones. I have checked the bearings and they are fine. I called the 800 number and talked to customer service and they claimed it is simply a tread design change.

I really dislike these new ones but there are not many options for 25" x 1", plus I like the black. I live in Michigan so I need a treaded tire.
Schwalbe Marathon Plus has changed

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire