I may have discovered something ( with help)i

mercredi 27 avril 2016

SoI have had chronic infections since my injury because of my very high-pressured neurogenic bladder. So I have called my doctor, I have gone to the ER, I've taken oral antibiotics like their Skitlies again and again it's the same routine. While of course over this time I change the way I manage my bladder Yet the outcome was more or less the same. For the last whileI completely re-altered by diet, very carefully watch my water intake but I don't manage these things myself, I have a caregiver so if they're busy and I dropped my water bottle or I drink it all I don't get water till they're available, sometimes they aren't as focus or make mistakes and get bacteria in the catheter, other times I don't want to wake them up at night for water. Any little slip up of the bacteria will jump on it whether or not no slip ups are the cause is unknown; nonetheless even still I kept getting infections, some serious, others I tolerate until they get serious you know the drill. Frequent infections has serious implications in the body,some Iwish I kind of didnt find out about; Taking antibiotics all the time has its own set of problems. My latest infection was too pretty basic bacteria's, only they were a little abnormal between the two of them they were resistant to pretty much every antibiotic other than one or two IVs! My doctor of course said go to ER get IV , But I know damn well that if I go down that road it a year or so after I've had to go on IV antibiotics three or four times eventually a bacteria will come that will be completely resistant, and I will die a very bad death boohoo.

So I refused, I ask questions did some research. I came up with various different solutions, I talked with my urologist about gentamicin irrigation she said that it can be very harsh on the bladder wall, and that you're likely will just become resistant to it. We've been taught about saline with a little bit of iodine old-school . But it was when I was talking with one of the owners of my physiotherapy clinic, great guy taught me a lot about how to treat osteoporosis, the complete ludicrousness of of modern medicine etc. Anyways we got on the topic of vitamin C, really long story! But apparently there are quite a few studies that megadosing vitamin C is a pretty impressive treatment in fact it is claimed that no virus has ever survived we are talking like 10,000 mg plus usually intervenous. I claimed that kidney stones were a possible problem, to my understanding and his that was one outcome of the trial with maybe two patients that were predisposed to kidney stones. Even my urologist wasn't too worried about that, she recommended just drinking a lot of water with it as a preventative, she didn't even say that it wouldn't work seemed as if she had heard about it before!

So I reluctantly got a high-quality source of vitamin C, pure. And I followed his directions, basically what you have to do is take a dose of vitamin C spread throughout the day until you reach bowel tolerance, that is your bodies indication that you are saturated with vitamin C. So I did, once I hit bowel tolerance I then lowered the dose. To my surprise after only two days, my symptoms pretty much went away. I'm going to take a urine culture in to see if I killed the bacteria, but I'm not in a lot of pain related to an infection anymore, and my spasticity is reduced .

I have read claims that vitamin C in high doses can treat the flu, it's antibacterial antiviral, anti-inflammatory etc. you can't overdose on it especially if you're taking good quality, and all the crap supplement that's filled with various other things.it's also claimed it can cure polio, herpes etc. even treat cancer! Obviously I'm sceptical, but I feel better who knows...
I may have discovered something ( with help)i

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire