Renacidin side effect????

jeudi 28 avril 2016

I just recently started using Renacidin as a bladder rinse *less then a week* due to terrible sediment/clogging issues with my SP cath. I change cath every 3 weeks and religiously it is clogged and adheres to my bladder, which causes trauma, bleeding, when changed. I have read that one of the side effects of Renacidin is Bladder Contractions Causing Frequent Passing of Urine. Unfortunately, I think this is the ONE side effect that I am suffering. I do not feel the contractions of the bladder, however, the last two days I have had a diaper full of urine when I get out of my chair into the bed. Has anyone else experienced this side effect? If so was it a temporary effect or is it something that is going to happen as long as I am on the Renacidin?

Added info: We do the flush when I get into bed - 30cc instilled slowly, cath capped off for 10 minutes then attach a night bag. I'm on the night back all night so the urine flows freely. When I get up and into my chair I cap off the cath and empty bladder every two hours while in the chair.

Thanks in advance for any replies - I just would hate to find something that ends the encrustation to then suffer bladder leakage in return - not sure I like that trade off !
Renacidin side effect????

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire