Almost a Fulbright scholar. Terrified about how to get care.

dimanche 24 avril 2016

Hello! I just received some great piece of news, I've been preselected to become a Fulbright Scholar!

I'm happy as well as terrified. I'm a complete C6 who uses Enemeez three times a week, and sometimes needs digital stimulation. I'll be living in a campus dorm room and I believe I'll need assistance during weekdays to get up from bed, shower and to do my BP. I already spoke to some universities in CA and they don't include assistance to these kinds of needs.

What kind of professional would be able to help me? LVN? RN?
Would it be possible to hire an assistant to help me get out of bed every day, helping me take a shower, do my BP and dressing me up?
What should I do if I get sick and need extra assistance!!??
How much money per month can you imagine this would cost? Do you think I should ask for this money together with the scholarship?
Is there any other thing I should take into consideration?

I don't want to give up on my dream of studying in the US, but I'm honestly terrified.

Any help will be much appreciated!
Almost a Fulbright scholar. Terrified about how to get care.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire