ADI Rides Disc Brakes

jeudi 28 avril 2016

I have a 1-1/2 year old set of ADI disc brakes I am going to sell, I don't know what I will be asking quite yet. I took them off my TR.

I like them a lot but I have broken 2 tubes now and have decided to go back to the Tilite camber tube and D's locks. I really have no idea why they break on me where they do (ADI surprised too, and have replaced them no problem both times). It could be how I transfer from chair to shower chair or how hard I may drop out of vehicle.

They are the variable lever as shown in link. They are adjustable width wise to any chair.

I am waiting for the new tube now and once replaced and cleaned I will post pictures. One I have the bearing that presses on to the wheel hub popped out and regular bearing put back in I will list officially for sale.

Reply or PM if interested.
ADI Rides Disc Brakes

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire