Not an exactly uplifting thought.
Amoungst all the articles about the death of Prince are items pointing to the fact he was in constant chronic pain.
http://ift.tt/1SmhUZL
http://ift.tt/1SmhT89
http://ift.tt/1SmhT8b
Just a few that are out there.
So if man with all that cash can't manage his pain without being found dead in his elevator, what real chance do the rest of us really stand?
And the fact that he was on Opioids and fentanyl for pain is pretty depressing, that is what the best pain doctors can figure out ? Maybe I am a dreamer, but I would hope there are better options out there for $$$$$$.
Prince and pain.
Amoungst all the articles about the death of Prince are items pointing to the fact he was in constant chronic pain.
http://ift.tt/1SmhUZL
http://ift.tt/1SmhT89
http://ift.tt/1SmhT8b
Just a few that are out there.
So if man with all that cash can't manage his pain without being found dead in his elevator, what real chance do the rest of us really stand?
And the fact that he was on Opioids and fentanyl for pain is pretty depressing, that is what the best pain doctors can figure out ? Maybe I am a dreamer, but I would hope there are better options out there for $$$$$$.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire