Serious question as a high injury that has no sensation other people adjusting them no way to tell right or wrong , is almost always sitting down, with highly spasmic legs squeezing the boys all the time.obviously then shoving foreign objects into my urethra and bladder since injury now I have a large suprapubic catheter for about a year, had numerous bladder infections UTIs and one or two kidney infections, oh as numerous bladder stones removed about two years ago. Most importantly I cannot Ejaculate with sexual activity and or vibrationactivity. Because of this severe injury and the common side effects I have dealt with with that, Am i likely to have have complications such as Ejaculatory duct obstruction, or God for bid testicular torsion??
i'm being genuinely serious with this concern, ever since I've lost sensation down there and control to clean and manipulate them, even to know they're there! I've Suffered from what I've literally compared to how they talk about anxiety and describe it ( though like depression I find anxiety doubtful with its commonality) The problem is uncertainty drives me nuts , Just like not having control, being able to do what I need and act completely exasperates things for me, so I need an honest answer to the question. I'm getting checked out on Wednesday Id also like to do an ultrasound to know 100% if I'm in the clear or not.hopefully you guys can understand this, if so thank you for understanding and any information this is a true blight on my life
Testicle health
i'm being genuinely serious with this concern, ever since I've lost sensation down there and control to clean and manipulate them, even to know they're there! I've Suffered from what I've literally compared to how they talk about anxiety and describe it ( though like depression I find anxiety doubtful with its commonality) The problem is uncertainty drives me nuts , Just like not having control, being able to do what I need and act completely exasperates things for me, so I need an honest answer to the question. I'm getting checked out on Wednesday Id also like to do an ultrasound to know 100% if I'm in the clear or not.hopefully you guys can understand this, if so thank you for understanding and any information this is a true blight on my life
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire