Mini Van Seating

mercredi 30 mars 2016

We purchased a Chevy Venture Van as a spare and to use on road trips. The plan is to be able to switch the drivers seat from side to side so I can drive from my chair via Ez Lock then switch the passenger seat over for an AB driver. Right now the Ez Lock is on the drivers side and I use straps to tie down while I'm a passenger.

The problem is the seat base on the captains chair is very difficult to move. The base has the floor plate attached for an AB driver but it attaches to the floor with 4 round pegs that drop into 4 holes in the floor then it needs to be muscled forward till it locks into place. Also removing it is very hard, it sticks in place and takes a lot of strength to remove and move to the other side.

Does anyone else use this system? Does mine just need to be cleaned and adjusted? Or should I get another Ez Lock for the passenger side and find a different seat base for the chair? Is there an easier way to do this?

Here is the base I have.
Attached Images
 
Mini Van Seating

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire