I have a variety of different types of SCI pain. Over the last nine months or so ? the severity and the quantity of electric shocks that begin to my feet and Shoot up to my mid spine have increased to unreasonable levels. I've tried a variety of different np medications without success.
Has anyone else had this type of pain? Doubt the point that I no longer can sleep more than an hour without shocks waking me up. My psychiatrist told me that she has never heard of this and that none of her patients have ever reported having this type of pain.
Noise is sometimes a trigger but not always.
It manifests similarly to this syndrome: http://ift.tt/1LzM3ny
Difference being is that the shocks originate in my feet and go to point of injury or lower back versus from neck to feet.
Any thoughts? Anyone else experienced this?
( forgive grammar and spelling...goal is to communicate and I don't have the energy to goal is to communicate and I don't have the energy to edit)
Electric Shocks
Has anyone else had this type of pain? Doubt the point that I no longer can sleep more than an hour without shocks waking me up. My psychiatrist told me that she has never heard of this and that none of her patients have ever reported having this type of pain.
Noise is sometimes a trigger but not always.
It manifests similarly to this syndrome: http://ift.tt/1LzM3ny
Difference being is that the shocks originate in my feet and go to point of injury or lower back versus from neck to feet.
Any thoughts? Anyone else experienced this?
( forgive grammar and spelling...goal is to communicate and I don't have the energy to goal is to communicate and I don't have the energy to edit)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire