T-4 30 years post. I intermit cath. Four weeks ago I began to get incontinent and I took 10 days of Cipro. 5 days after taking the Cipro I was incontinent and sent in a urine sample and my doc put me on 7 days of Amoxicillin 500mg twice a day. 5 days after taking the Amoxicillin I started to get incontinent again. Took up another urine sample and now the doc puts me back on Amoxicillin same dose for 14 days. Got a feeling 72 hours in to this round that this is not working either. Urine still cloudy and still incontinent. Normally no sensation when bladder is filling but can feel that i'm about to be incontinent with 100cc in bladder. Is it possible I'm immune to Amoxicillin or could something else be going on? Have not really had many UTI's over the past 25 years.
Uti
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire