Can I take off my handrims without taking off my tires?

mardi 22 mars 2016

Hey, I was hoping someone could help me out with this.

I only have one set of rims for my chair and I want to try spraypainting the handrims (they are well worn and making my hands black). I can get around the house okay just pushing on the tires without any handrims while I wait for the paint to dry, but I'm not sure how the handrims are attached on the inside of the rim. Basically it's going to be a huge PITA for me to get around if I have to take the wheel off the chair to paint it and let it dry.

So does anybody know if I can unbolt the handrims with these little nuts here and get the handrim back on pretty easily, or will the bolt fall off inside the wheel and I'll have to take the tires off to mount it back from the inside?

(i'm not sure I'm making that clear, but hopefully you guys know what I'm talking about)
Can I take off my handrims without taking off my tires?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire