Looking for Small Tilite Wheelchair

dimanche 13 mars 2016

In search of 12X14 Tilite ZRA. Been looking at Tilites eBay for a while and nothing has come up even close to what I need. I am a very small adult female (4'10" 90 lbs) Born with Spina Bifida. Anyone have something close or know of any funding sources (grants) I could try? My Insurance does not cover wheelchairs period never has. Voc Rehab said they couldn't help me. Paid out of Pocket for my last one but have had some changes that my chair is no longer fitting my needs and really can't afford to pay again so soon as I only got my chair in 2013. Sizing has always been a huge issue and the wheelchair vendor has never properly fit me. I have bought my last chair online and sized myself and did better than they did but my needs keep changing.
Looking for Small Tilite Wheelchair

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire