TiLite 2GX/Aero X on ebay- questions

samedi 26 mars 2016

Hi all, I'm looking for a folding backup chair and I'm considering these 3 TiLites on ebay. I've posted some questions/concerns below, and would appreciate any feedback as well as any potential red flags you see on these chairs.

2GX: http://ift.tt/1WQw59n
I like this one the best (because of titanium and neutral color) but 2 concerns-
1) there seems to be a large gap between the footrests that my feet could fall into,
2) it has a 90 degree front end with 6" casters - I know TiLite's order forms don't allow you to choose this combo- is this because the casters are likely to hit my feet?

Aero X, bright green: http://ift.tt/1WQw713

Aero X, camo green: http://ift.tt/1WQw715

On all three, I'm concerned that the seat-to-footrest is short at 13-13.5. My lower leg length w/ shoes is 16", so I guess I'd need at least a 3" cushion (I'm planning to buy a cushion anyway, not use my current one on a backup chair).

I would like the option to foot-propel indoors. Is there anything, dimensionally or otherwise, I should keep in mind for this?

Lastly, I'd plan to add sideguards and anti tippers to any of these.

Thanks for any thoughts.
TiLite 2GX/Aero X on ebay- questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire