Are there any durable voice recognition headsets?

mercredi 30 mars 2016

I am looking for a durable voice recognition headset. I am a quad and in bed on my back nearly 24/seven. Everything is run by computer using voice commands, my TV, lights, heat, telephone, etc.. Two thirds of the time I am wearing the headset. I find that the MIC line generally begins to break down within a month of use. Basic commands will still work but dictation deteriorates from recognizing sentences to only a single word. Eventually the break in the MIC line is so bad that simply turning my head will trigger a close or open command. I am replacing the headset every 2 to 3 months.

Anyone have any suggestions? I have avoided the wireless headsets, constantly changing batteries is not something I can do on my own and does not seem practical. Are the high end professional headsets any more durable? It seems like I've tried most of the products under $100.

Thank you.
Are there any durable voice recognition headsets?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire